The Libertarian Party of Northern Virginia is the official local affiliate of the national Libertarian Party for the counties of Loudoun, Arlington and Fairfax and the cities of Alexandria, Falls Church, and Fairfax. We advance the ideas of liberty through social events, community outreach, and by running candidates for elected office.
The Libertarian Party of Northern Virginia’s governing Board consists of seven positions.
- Chair: Jake Berube – email@example.com
- Regional Vice-Chairs:
- Loudoun County: Rachel Mace – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fairfax County, City of Fairfax, and Falls Church: Richard Fast – email@example.com
- Arlington and Alexandria: Josephine Gallagher – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Secretary: James Twaddell – email@example.com
- Treasurer: William Ogle – firstname.lastname@example.org
- At-Large Member: Henry Baraket – email@example.com
Our governing bylaws are the rules by which our organization operates. View our current bylaws (Nov. 2021).
LPVA Constitution and Bylaws
The Libertarian Party of Virginia is governed by both a Constitution and Bylaws. They are linked below:
The governing Board is elected and bylaws changed at LPNOVA’s annual convention. 2021’s Convention was held on November 6th. Our next convention will likely be in mid November 2022, with notices sent out at least 6 weeks ahead of time.
Libertarian Party of Northern Virginia
P.O. Box 8013
Springfield, VA 22151